Like Personal Growth on Facebook
A science called graphology analyses the personality characteristics of the writer based on his patterns of handwriting. And this science is actually much older than you might think – it was first developed in China over 3000 years ago!
So let’s see what your handwriting has to say about you:
- Small letters mean you are more shy and concentrated.
- Large letters mean you are more outgoing and you love attention.
- Average letters mean you are adaptable and well-adjusted.
- Right slant indicates that you are open to new people and experiences.
- Left slant indicates the opposite: you prefer to keep to yourself.
- Upright handwriting means that you like independence and tend to be more logical than emotional.
- Heavy pressure shows that the writer takes things seriously and is committed.
- If the pressure is too hard the writer quickly reacts to criticism and tends to be uptight.
- Light pressure indicates empathy to people and sensitivity to the atmosphere.
- If the pressure is too light it may show lack of vitality.
4. Word spacing
- Wide spaces means that the person enjoys his freedom.
- Narrow spaces means that the person likes to be around other people more than being alone.
5. Shape of letters
- Rounded letters indicate creativity
- Pointed letters indicate intelligence and curiosity
- Connected letters indicate logic
6. Crossing the t’s
- If you cross your t’s at the very top means you have a good self-esteem and are ambitious
- If you cross it in the middle it means you are comfortable in your own skin.
- If the line is too short it may indicate lack of determination or fixation on ideas.
- If the line is too long it may indicate stubbornness, but also enthusiasm and determination
7. Open and closed o’s
- If your o’s are open you are probably very social and talkative.
- If they are closed you are a more private person.
8. Dots over the I’s
- Too high means a great imagination.
- Too close to the stem means that the person does not share easily.
- Right over the I means good organizational skills.
- Dot to the left of the stem indicates that the person may be a procrastinator.
- Dot to the right of the stem indicates that the person tends to act quickly and without thinking.
- If there is a dash instead of a dot the person might be anxious.
- If there is no dot at all it may indicate recklessness.