Would a millionaires brain look different to yours in an MRI machine? Probably not. But there is something unique about the way millionaires think that makes them more successful than others.
Like Personal Growth on Facebook
So if you want to manifest greater wealth in your life (yes, please!), then adopting these seven millionaire thought patterns is a great place to start:
1. My mind is like an iPhone that needs lifetime upgrades. Just like your iPhone, millionaires understand that your mind needs regular software upgrades in order to fuel your success.
In fact, most millionaires I know are almost addicted to learning and upgrading their skills. Why? Because the world is a constantly changing place – and the faster you can adapt to new, innovative ways of doing things, and upskill in your field, the more money there will be for you at the finish line.
2. My time is money. Millionaires realize that their time is extremely valuable, and they pride themselves on their swift decision-making (Warren Buffet is a great example of this). Believe me, I know how daunting big decisions can be, especially when it comes to your finances. But the more time you spend hemming and hawing, the more productive, money-making time you are losing out on.
In future, when you are making a big decision, try asking yourself these questions; Is this likely to move me closer to my goals? Does it have minimal negative consequences? If the answer to both is yes, then it’s probably a good decision.
3. No excuses. Wealthy people pride themselves on having a no excuses attitude, where they own 100% of their successes and 100% of their failures. Think about how much responsibility big company executives have on their shoulders. At the end of the day, they are the ones who have to answer for all of the company’s failures and mistakes. But the reason they are in that top spot is because they have shown that they can handle this responsibility and own it.
The thing is, if you blame other people or influences for your mistakes, you lose any power over your situation. But when you own your failures, this enables you to take charge, grow, and move forward towards a brighter future.
4. I am an unstoppable force of success. Another thing that sets millionaires apart is their natural ability to bounce back better than before, no matter what life throws at them. No matter how successful you become, there are always going to be roadblocks in your life. But instead of letting these bumps in the road slow you down, you can view them as opportunities to learn and to fuel your forward momentum.
Yes, sometimes this means you do need to look hard to see the silver lining, and you do need to look ahead beyond the short term. But from my personal experience, as cliché as it sounds, you never feel stronger or more determined than after you have made it through a difficult situation.
5. My best ideas come when I allow my mind to breathe. Every great product and business out there is the baby of someones creative idea. There is a lot of money to be made by thinking outside the box. And this is why most millionaires actively fuel their creative brain, by taking short mind breaks during the day. Unlike your usual lunch or tea breaks, mind breaks are short blocks of time (10-20 minutes) where you can literally just space out and relax with no distractions.
By doing this, you give your mind a much-needed holiday from the stress and worries of everyday life, and allow your inner creativity to surface. Seriously, you will be amazed at how your brain just suddenly comes up with the wonderful solutions and creative breakthroughs you need. This is when your truly magic wealth opportunities are born!
6. I take action. Millionaires always have their foot flat on the accelerator. They are constantly setting new goals, and working like crazy to achieve them. So if you want a wealthy, abundant future, you need to start taking steps towards that future today, rather than leaving it until tomorrow, next week, or next year.
7. Discomfort is a natural part of moving forward. Wealthy people understand that moving beyond your comfort zones is essential for new growth, and they have learned to embrace any discomfort that comes with it.
So this means to move forward on your journey to greatness, you need to be willing to sometimes feel uncomfortable and out-of-place when you are trying new things. It also means embracing risk and accepting that you might not succeed every time (which is totally normal, by the way). Just remember, often the biggest risks have the biggest payoffs!
Do you have the mindset of a millionaire? Is wealth in your future..? I’ve created a quick quiz which will determine whether you have the mindset of a millionaire. *You can go to the quiz here.
Note: You will be given a personalized report after completing this 60 second quiz, what will this say about you? *Find out by taking the quiz here.
Photo Credit: Virgin.com