Natural products have always been considered as the best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Like Personal Growth on Facebook
Essential oils are not left out on the list of things that contribute to natural living.
Many homes benefit from the use of these oils because they offer numerous benefits. Essential oils play a big role in a family’s skin care and health care in general.
There are many online stores where you can get these oils when you are wondering where to buy essential oils.
Throughout my journey of using essential oils, one thing that I realized is that we need essential oils for some aspect every day.
You will need it for healing, cleansing and skincare purposes. I must admit that essential oils have been a part of my daily routine and I can’t do without them.
As a matter of fact, I discovered the best essential oils on my journey towards investing in a natural lifestyle and natural medicine cabinet. I will share with you the best essential oils that you should consider using for your skin health.
These 5 oils are worth considering when you are thinking about investing in the best essential oils:
Frankincense essential oil has powerful properties that make it one of the best essential oils in the market. This oil has helped many people achieve their health goals within a short span of time.
History has it that this oil was among the three gifts brought to Jesus by the wise men. Oh yeah, you read it right – that explains how special this oil is and its importance for family use.
This oil has received many praises from people who have used it, claiming that it is great for treating brain disorders like Alzheimer’s disease.
It can also be used as an antidepressant and cancer fighter. The oil is truly effective; hence that explains why it is one of the most expensive essential oils.
With this oil, you can be assured of having glowing skin and maintaining good health always. Frankincense is well-known as one of the most treasured essential oils.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree is an awesome essential oil that comes with numerous benefits for maintaining great skin health. It comes in handy for numerous uses including:
- Treating Infections. This oil can help in treating various types of infections. As a matter of fact, you don’t need any antibiotics when you have this oil in your medicine cabinet. Many patients suffering from infections claimed that they only had to rub this powerful oil around the infected area and it healed on its own.
- For an immune boost. This oil helps to keep sickness away because of its powerful properties that assist in boosting the immune system. You can consider using it to boost your immune system anytime you feel the slightest of sickness. Many people use this oil a lot during the flu and cold season to keep them healthy and strong.
- For skin blemishes.
Tea tree oil has proved to be an effective treatment for skin blemishes. It clears them quickly, usually within 1-2 days of use. You only need to put this oil directly on skin blemishes.
Peppermint is one of the most potent essential oils that have been used to keep the skin healthy since the ancient times. Here are some of the ways you can use this oil:
- Fever cool down. Peppermint is great for general fever cooling since it is regarded as a natural fever reducer. This oil can be very beneficial for older kids who often get involved in sports activities.
- Prevents sunburn. This oil is great for protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. You can mix it with lavender to achieve great results. Use this oil every time you plan going out in the sun to protect your skin from getting sunburns.
- Bug bites. This oil helps take the redness out of bug bites and insect stings.
- Controlling seasonal allergies. If you often get allergies during certain seasons, then you should consider using this oil because it prevents seasonal allergies.
I would probably go for this great and powerful essential oil if I had to pick a favorite essential oil. It has a fresh, invigorating scent. Here are some of the ways that you can use this oil:
- For coughs and colds. Consider using this oil whenever your household has the sniffles. You can also use it with other oils as part of a natural cough syrup.
- For maintaining healthy skin. Lemon oil can help you do away with skin blemishes like acne scars. It has powerful properties that soothe the skin and leave it glowing and healthy.
Lavender essential oil makes it into the list of the most powerful essential oils for maintaining great skin health. It comes in handy in preventing seasonal allergies.
It also cures random skin issues. Lavender oil is great for healing skin conditions like dry skin and eczema. Hence, you can be assured of maintaining healthy skin when you utilize the benefits offered by this oil.
Conclusively, the above essential oils have proven to be the best oils that are great for any skin type.