The best way to improve your brain state and achieve peak performance is to create the right flow of energy in your environment. That is – in your home or your office where you spend most your time.
Like Personal Growth on Facebook
How Does It Work?
Organizing your home and office changes the frequency of the energy flowing there.
If the environment isn’t arranged the right way, it causes your brain to produce beta energy waves, leaving you overwhelmed, sad, depressed, or unsupported.
On the other hand, if the space is organised well, you generate more alpha waves, which make you feel happier.
Using an EEG machine, we’ve seen how a person’s brain waves immediately shift from beta frequency to the desired alpha state when in a room where Diamond Feng Shui is applied.
10 Feng Shui Tips For Your Home:
- Declutter your house. Burn off the old energy to welcome the new one.
- Get rid of (or fix) any broken objects.
- Create an abundance of light. Open the curtains to get as much natural light as possible and consider using full-spectrum lights.
- Let in more fresh air. Open the windows, use an air-purifier or grow air-purifying plants. Some of the most popular and easy to grow and care for plants include: Areca Palm, Lady Palm. Bamboo Palm, Rubber Plant and Dracaena Janet Craig.
- Keep the dirty laundry out of sight.
- To improve your health place plants or wood furniture in the East area of the house.
- To attract prosperity place elements of Wood and Water in the Southeast area of your house.
- Remove everything work related from the bedroom and clear under your bed – so good energy can flow all around you and encourage a peaceful sleep.
- Clear out anything that is blocking your front door, both inside and outside of the house. Like old newspapers, bikes, plants, shoes etc. This will let the energy flow freely into your home and life.
- Grow more flowers and trees in your garden (if you have one).
4 Feng Shui Tips For Your Office:
- Rearrange your study space so that your desk is positioned so that you can see the door. Having your back against a solid wall is also empowering for the mind.
- Add more leafy green plants to your study. They renew the energy in the room by producing oxygen and removing chemicals from indoor air.
- Remove all the unnecessary paperwork from your desk. Keep all the things you don’t need right now in your drawers.
- Keep your pictures and artwork inspirational.
Find Out Your Feng Shui Birth Element:
In order to nourish and support your energy you can use your personal Feng Shui Birth Element. There are 5 elements in Feng Shui: Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water.
Here is a Personal Feng Shui Birth Element Chart that will help you find your element (if you were born before 1960 please check the chart at the end of the article).
Remember that each feng shui element is represented by a specific color, so the easiest way to add an element to your home is by bringing more of the corresponding color in the decor.
- Wood: Green, Brown
- Fire: Red, Orange, Strong Yellow, Purple and Pink
- Earth: Light Yellow, Light Brown, Sandy
- Metal: White, Gray
- Water: Blue, Black
The results you experience in life are either stifled or enhanced by the energy in your environment. If you’re feeling confined, frustrated, or stymied and you want to access that magical alpha state of mind, heed your mother’s words.
Clean your room… and you’ll empower your mind.
*If you were born before 1960 please look for your Feng Shui Birth Element here:
1941 – Metal (1/27/1941 to 2/14/1942)
1942 – Water (2/15/1942 to 2/4/1943)
1943 – Water (2/5/1943 to 1/24/1944)
1944 – Wood (1/25/1944 to 2/12/1945)
1945 – Wood (2/13/1945 to 2/1/1946)
1946 – Fire (2/2/1946 to 1/21/1947)
1947 – Fire (1/22/1947 to 2/9/1948)
1948 – Earth (2/10/1948 to 1/28/1949)
1949 – Earth (1/29/1949 to 2/16/1950)
1950 – Metal (2/17/1950 to 2/5/1951)
1951 – Metal (2/6/1951 to 1/26/1952)
1952 – Water (1/27/1952 to 2/13/1953)
1953 – Water (2/14/1953 to 2/2/1954)
1954 – Wood (2/3/1954 to 1/23/1955)
1955 – Wood (1/24/1955 to 2/11/1956)
1956 – Fire (2/12/1956 to 1/30/1957)
1957 – Fire (1/31/1957 to 2/17/1958)
1958 – Earth (2/18/1958 to 2/7/1959)
1959 – Earth (2/8/1959 to 1/27/1960)
1960 – Metal (1/28/1960 to 2/14/1961)